Tuesday, July 22, 2014 — Cardinals vs. Tampa Bay Rays (7:15 p.m.)
- Farmers Appreciation Night: Monsanto invites fans to celebrate America's Farmers at Busch Stadium during the Farmers Appreciation Theme Night. Fans who purchase this special Theme ticket at cardinals.com/theme will receive a limited edition Cardinals and Monsanto themed t-shirt! Please note that the shirt is only available with the purchase of the Theme Night ticket. Fans who purchase this ticket will receive a voucher which can be exchanged for the shirt. Fans must present the voucher in order to receive this promotional item. (#CardsTheme)
- Peanut Controlled Zone Theme Day: The St. Louis Cardinals are pleased to present the second of three Peanut Controlled Games at Busch Stadium. This unique opportunity allows our fans with peanut allergies to sit in a "Peanut Controlled Zone" - sales of peanuts will be halted in this section and fans will not be allowed to consume peanut products in that area. A limited number of tickets remain for this game and the final peanut controlled game on Sunday, August 3 at cardinals.com/theme.
- All-Star Teacher of the Year: Teachers are classroom all-stars that make a difference in the lives of students and their communities. During this year’s All-Star Game® at Target Field in Minnesota, 30 teachers from across the country represented their favorite team as they were recognized on field. Tonight, the Cardinals’ teacher, Hank Kauffman of Ladue High School, will be recognized during a pre-game ceremony. Kauffman has been teaching math at Ladue since 1961. (#MyAllStarTeacher)
- Battle at Busch: Busch Stadium is proud to host the Battle at Busch in conjunction with Mozingo Music and 105.7 The Point. The 2014 schedule features 18 local bands over the course of six nights, at six different Cardinals’ home games out in Ford Plaza. Tonight’s battle features Man Eating Tiger, Johnny Chase, and Red Letter Days Band. Bands begin performing 20 minutes after the gates open with each act given 20 minutes to perform. Each band will be judged on a point system by Mozingo Music and 105.7 The Point. The top three scoring bands of the summer will be invited back to play on September 16th in the “Battle at Busch” finals for the grand prize package. Tickets are available for $10.57 to each Battle at Busch game by going to cardinals.com/battleatbusch.
- Cardinals Care Stadium Auction: Fans have the unique opportunity to bid on exclusive autographed Cardinals memorabilia at the game. The auction is a great way for fans and collectors alike to obtain specialty Cardinals items while helping support the programs that Cardinals Care provides to youth in the community. The auction tables will be located at Gate 3, Gate 1, Cardinals Club, UMB Champions Club, and in the Redbird Club.
If Facebook comments are not showing, click post title.