Drastic Measures, LLC
- · What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- · What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- · The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- · How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Drastic Measures, LLC only has access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Drastic Measures, LLC will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Drastic Measures, LLC will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted Drastic Measures, LLC. Drastic Measures, LLC will not share your information with any third party outside of Drastic Measures, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, for instance, such as to ship your order or to verify purchased advertising on this website.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Drastic Measures, LLC at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting Drastic Measures, LLC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- · inquire about what data Drastic Measures, LLC has about you, if any
- · change/correct any data Drastic Measures, LLC has about you
- · have Drastic Measures, LLC delete any data we have about you
- · express any concern you have about Drastic Measures, LLC’s use of your data
Drastic Measures takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever Drastic Measures, LLC offers a paid service, or uses a trusted outside service (such as PayPal), Drastic Measures, LLC does not collect your sensitive information (such as credit card) other than your name and billing and/or shipping address.
Drastic Measures, LLC uses “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a stie visitor’s hard dirve to help improve your access to this site and identify repeat visitors to this site. For instance, when Drastic Measures, LLC uses a cookie to identify you, you wouldn not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on this site. Cookies can also enable Drastic Measures, LLC to track and target the interests of users to enhance the experience on this site. Usage of a cookie is now way linked to any personally identifiable information on this site.
Your Posted Information and/or Comments
Drastic Measures, LLC claims the right, whether or not exercised, and while not obligated to take action, to the following:
- to monitor all public sections of this website
- to, without prior warning or notice, remove or refuse to post any and/or all submissions to any public section of this website.
You may be at risk of receiving unsolicited messages from outside and/or known or unknown parties as a result of public posting of your user-generated data in the form of comments or submission to any public section of this website for which Drastic Measures. LLC cannot apply any of the privacy policies set forth.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and any account information, should you use the aforementioned in any way related to Drastic Measures, LLC, and this website.